Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  Rocking BAB Ranch's NEW WEBSITE
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » General Discussion     
MinxFox
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:11 pm Reply with quote

www.rockingbabranch.com
Rocking BAB Ranch now has a new site, which they can update far more frequently than the old site. Currently they are still adding things to this new site, but it is fairly finished (from what I have seen).

If you have their website linked anywhere, please change it to this new website address.

Also, please do not forget that the Rocking BAB Ranch has Farm Day 2014 coming up on November 1st. More info about that is on the site, but if you can come please do and please bring food. Last year was my first year going and I had lots of fun, so if you love peafowl you should consider coming if you are close enough. Also don't forget to bring your good camera!

I will most definitely be there, and AugeredIn will probably be there as well. Destinduck might be there too.
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » General Discussion