Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  Salivating peachick (just standing around in corner)
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » Health     
Mtnchick23

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quote

HELP!!! I need some serious advice. I noticed today that my one peachick was having excess salivation. Kept shaking it's head and saliva flying everywhere. Not a whole lot but enough to concern me. At times it sounds as if it is congested. It's eyes seem watery and stands around in the corner of the pen, sometimes with both eyes shut, sometimes with one eye open. Doesn't seem active at all or chirpy like the others. Please help if you know anything about this. I have never run in to this before.

Judy from Olean, NY
maltesefalcon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:14 am Reply with quote

Hi. Did you ever got an answer regarding your peacock with eccess saliva. It looks like I have a similar situation with one of my peahens. She shakes her head and saliva come out of her mouth and nose. She also has bad breath. Does anyone know what this might be or went thru something like this
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » Health