Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  UPA Live Auction 2011
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info     
featherhead
UPA Forum Moderator
UPA Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:33 pm Reply with quote

Bill and Barb Berry won the Sportsman GQF incubator!!!

Ric from Chicago, Danny from NY, Doug from TX

Judy and Gwen

Hal and Tanya came down from Canada

Jay, Jen, Donn and George. Jen and Jay are expecting a baby in a couple of months! (Betcha couldn't tell.)

Dallas and Caitlin get the live auction going with help from Georgia. Great fun! Dallas should really consider this as a profitable hobby.

Dallas works the crowd, and that's his big brother Brandon entering the bids and winners into the computer. Thanks, Brandon!

Georgia, Lyndi and baby Cheyanne.

Caitlin and Dallas show an original oil painting. Bidding was hot, and their Dad, Brad Legg, won the item. This was one beautiful painting!

Last edited by featherhead on Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
MinxFox
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quote

Wow, did one of the members paint the painting? I love the pose of the two peacocks. I wish I could paint. Wink
featherhead
UPA Forum Moderator
UPA Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 am Reply with quote

We missed you, MinxFox. We hope you (and others we wanted to see) can join us next year near Dayton OH when we visit Craig & Lisa Hopkins.

I'm not sure who painted this stylized pair of peas, but it was truly stunning. I wanted it so bad! I can't paint either, and am in awe of people who can. Will find out who did the painting.

UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quote

Oooh Hopkins Alternative Livestock is next year!? Oooh I am going to start begging in advance to go. Visiting any peafowl breeder is exciting for me, especially ones with all sorts of critters.
featherhead
UPA Forum Moderator
UPA Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:49 pm Reply with quote

Yep, we'll be going to the Hopkins' farm. It's so beautiful and yes, they have all kinds of critters. They built a new barn that many of us have only seen photos of..... we're itching to actually SEE it. And since we have so much fun at these annual gatherings, we decided not to call it a convention any more. That term sounds so stiff and businesslike, structured and formal. We decided to call our annual gathering the UPA Annual Family Reunion 'cause we're good friends who enjoy welcoming new friends. Yeah, we do some business but mostly we tell tales and laugh. Start begging now, and bring a few cages.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info