Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  Making your motel reservations for convention
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info     
connerhills
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:12 pm Reply with quote

Call 816 464 2345 to make your reservations for the convention.. the rooms should be priced at $116.06 per night , tax and fee included... this is for the nights of 5-6-7-8... If you need or want that many nights. If you have trouble with the price, please ask to speak to Lisa and advise her of your associations with the UPA and she will take care of the problem for you.. The rooms include breakfast.. shuttle service to the airport,, wireless internet,,,,, NOTE the cut off date for the rooms is Sept. 16 th. so dont wait,,, get them made soon and we hope to see you there this year,, you will never see more birds in your life.. at the Legg extrakavanzi .. Laughing ..with the UPA this year. George
Desert Wind
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:52 am Reply with quote

We tried to book rooms at the Hotel but was told it was booked up ,but we ended up booking rooms at a hotel just a mile away. Hope to see a large turn out

Hal and Tanya
Okotoks Alberta
Canada

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:47 am Reply with quote

I think they gave you the wrong info. I have a call into them now, if I get this straight can or will you change. Is is important that as many people stay at the motel, as when we sign a contract the UPA does this on a fixed number of rooms untill the time ends ,( sept 16 is the cut off date) and if 80% of the rooom are not taken the UPA may have to pay the room charge to make up the 80%. Some time they will wave the charges,if we are close. I appreciate all of you that are coming to this years convention and hope the members that are not getting to come will attend one at a later date,, George
connerhills
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:40 pm Reply with quote

NOTE ;;;; We have had some confusion on the motel reservations...I think it is straight now. When you contact them be sure to use the code # UP J07 the phone number is 816 464 2345, I think the 800 number gets you the reservations in some other state and they do not seem to know what is going on . if any problem ask to speak to Lisa ... or call me.. see you there.. George
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info