Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  Membership Renewal through Paypal?
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info     
redgate
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:50 am Reply with quote

Can I renew my membership through paypal? I know I joined that way but I don't remember seeing the paypal option on the form that came asking me to renew. It would be a lot easier than haing to buy a US cheque and then having to go to the Post Office for a stamp to get it to the US.
If I wanted to make changes to what colours I kept etc would I just e-mail that information?
Thanks in advance for any help

Irene
Desert Wind
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quote

I purchased two calenders threw pay pal but know one can give me convermation that they received payment, Pay pal says payment has been made , Haven't received calenders yet but its only been 3 weeks

Desert Wind
connerhills
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quote

Yes, you should be able to renew using paypal. There are some efforts being started to make this more user friendly to members. RE; shipping of the calenders, I dont know how much longer it takes to go to Canada but James is good at taking care of business, some delay might be in the info moved from the person that recd. the monies and the info getting to the one that ships the calenders... connerhills
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info