Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  the UPA is now on FACEBOOK!
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info     
louden_farms
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:13 am Reply with quote

We have jumped into the social network waters and now have our very own UPA Facebook page! to access the page and 'like' it go to http://www.facebook.com/UnitedPeafowlAssociation

This will be a great place to interact with other peafowl enthusiasts, share stories and pictures and get up to the minute information! We hope you'll join us online and participate in this new adventure we are taking, should be a fun journey!

The first project we are embarking on for this new page is to amass a collection of high quality pictures of both males and females in all approved colors and patterns. I realize this is going to be quite the undertaking but I think if we start off slowly we'll be able to build a very nice database!

In order to do this though, I need YOUR HELP! I would like to start by collecting picture of males in full display in each of the approved colors (IB, white, Bronze, Charcoal, Opal, Purple, Jade, Midnight, Cameo, Peach, Taupe and Sonja's Violete), starting with the barred pattern. At the same time I'd like to collect pictures of the approved patterns (barred, solid wing, pied, silver pied and white eyed) in the blue coloring; again of males in display. I would also like peahen pictures if you have them in all the aforementioned colors/patterns.

If you have other colors/patterns I would really appreciate those as well but may need to build those albums more slowly.

Everyone that submits photos will be given full credit for their picture, as we do with the yearly calendar.

ANY PICTURES CAN BE POSTED ON THE UPA FACEBOOK WALL OR EMAILED TO jen@loudenfarms.com Please be sure to indicate the color/pattern and don't forget your name or farm name.

thanks so much for your help and your continued support of the UPA!
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info