Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  November Peafowl Today
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info     
lhROW
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:34 pm Reply with quote

Just wanted to tell MinxFox what a GREAT article she wrote for the new issue of Peafowl today about how she started in peafowl! Very Happy

It just came yesterday and I didn't get a chance to open it till breakfast... thought my daughter and I could look at it together.

Boy was I wrong. I lost that thing in about one second -- and she was almost late for the school bus because I couldn't drag her away from MinxFox's article.

So thought you would like to know you have a very devoted young reader out here. (She's got a serious case of peafever herself. Pestering me hard for white peas next... Wants 'em really bad...)

Thanks for taking the time to write it. Cool

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 pm Reply with quote

Yes ,, Alea Kittell will be a great asset to the peafowl world someday.. The UPA needs young people to replace us old guys and she can be one of them.. good luck ...connerhillls farm.
MinxFox
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quote

To tell you the truth I didn't know my article would be in this issue, so when I opened up the magazine and saw my article I too was surprised. My mom is reading it now, she forgot what I wrote for this one and I warned her that last time it made her cry when reading it. Rolling Eyes

Thanks a bunch I am glad you like my writing. I always try to pay attention to what my English teacher tells me to do with my writing to improve.

Thanks connerhills, you guys are REALLY great. Us bird lovers gotta stick together! Very Happy
featherhead
UPA Forum Moderator
UPA Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quote

What a great essay, Alea. You've learned SO MUCH and you're so good at expressing your thoughts. If you work at it, you can easily become one of the experts. And we need people like you. Thank you for putting so much of yourself into your article. Like everyone else, I'm impressed!

UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:40 pm Reply with quote

Thanks featherhead! Very Happy
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info