Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  membership questions
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info     
RunDanRun
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quote

I became a paid member of UPA shortly after my inquiry (in this forum back in August 2011) about the convention. Unfortunately, my plans to attend the convention fell through. Sad

However, I was wondering if I shouldn't have received some additional mailings since joining? Initially, I received a back issue of Peafowl Today (July 2011), the directory and membership cards, but I have not received anything since. Also, it seems that on this site, if you are a paid UPA member, it says so in the side column (and has the little blue peacock(?) bird). I don't have either identifier. Not a huge deal on the online stuff, but it's nice to known as member.

So, I am just checking to make sure that my membership is considered active (my cards say it expires 9-30-12), but it seems like I should have received something if Peafowl Today is mailed out 6 times a year. Could someone check into this for me? Thanks so much!

Dan
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » UPA Club Info