Username:   Password:   

-- All views and opinions expressed in this forum belong to individual UPA members and are not necessarily those of the UPA nor the Board of Directors.--
Index  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Profile  Register
  peacock into waterproofer..any suggestions?
Jump to:    
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » Health     
spottedcircus

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quote

we had a peacock watching my husband waterproof our deck this weekend that ended up grabbing the brush when he set it down. He probally got a a good mouthful of deckstain/waterproofer. He is still moving around, but he is starting to wheeze with his mouth open while breathing. He also isn't eating much. Is this a losing case? Does anyone have any ideas on anything to treat him with? We don't have any bird vets in our area, and the farm vets claim he is a pet so they won't see him. I'd like to save him, he's the first chick we hatched, but he isn't sounding good. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. THanks!!

elizabeth
helen

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quote

Hi Elizabeth - i don't know enough to help you Crying or Very sad How is your peacock Question
Ok Peafowl
UPA MEMBER
UPA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quote

I don't know how to help ya Sad Never had one do that but they are pretty tuff so he my pull out of it.
  Post new topic   Reply to topic The United Peafowl Association - www.peafowl.org Forum Index » Health